- The Theory of Structured Procrastination
- A handy way of getting things done if you tend to procrastinate or avoid big tasks. Very useful for brainweird folks!
- Spoon Theory
- A way to explain disability and limited energy to people. It's a very useful metaphor if you tend to ration your energy.
- Fork Theory
- A corollary of spoon theory that works brilliantly for explaining overstimulation and overwhelm.
- In Lagos
- An essay about masks and identity that's helped us considerably through identity questioning. The rest of Awaeke Emezi's work is worth checking out as well.
- The SAVE YOURSELF Files
- A file dump of several enormously helpful resources for surviving and escaping tough situations.
- Walking the Edge of Insanity
- An essay about mental illness, psychiatry, and medictions.